Exceptional Care, Uncompromising Standards
Two doctors, one team, one goal: to provide exceptional care with uncompromising standards.
Oral Surgery of Tidewater delivers advanced oral and maxillofacial surgical care that’s tailored to each person’s unique needs.
Dr. Ford and Dr. Guter cumulatively possess decades of oral surgery experience. Both Drs. Ford and Guter have served with and provided care for our nation’s military. They stay at the forefront of emerging methodologies and technologies, to ensure every patient receives the ideal treatment for his or her specific concerns.
The staff at OST are dedicated to providing lasting solutions to our patients: relieving pain, reestablishing oral health, and restoring function and stability.
Why Choose Oral Surgery of Tidewater?
- Our surgeons provide leading-edge care that delivers exceptional results, based on thorough diagnostics and detailed treatment planning. Their focus is always on lasting, stable function, so the patient is able to return to normal activities and enjoy all that life offers.
- Our clinical staff members are highly experienced and well-trained, gentle, and compassionate. They make sure patients understand their treatment, are informed of all options, and make knowledgeable decisions about their procedures. During visits, the staff keeps patients comfortable, listens to their concerns, and immediately responds to address any issues. Following procedures, the staff explains post-surgical home care, answers questions, and reviews what to expect during the healing process.
- Our customer service team members are knowledgeable, helpful, and work closely with patients on scheduling and financials. They are skilled at maximizing insurance benefits and developing custom financial contracts that fit a patient’s budget.
- Our greatest concern is patient comfort. We know that dental pain can be extremely disruptive, and also understand that some people experience dental-related anxieties. Our doctors are trained to administer anesthesia safely, including nitrous oxide, mild oral sedation, and IV sedation.
- Our practice will make every attempt to see and treat patients with same-day emergencies. We have extended our hours for the summer Tuesday-Friday. Call today to schedule your appointment. 757-499-6886
Schedule a Visit
We serve the greater Tidewater area, including Norfolk, Chesapeake, Hampton, and Newport News, at our Virginia Beach, VA oral and maxillofacial surgery office. Please call us (757) 499-6886 to learn more about the advanced solutions we offer and schedule a visit with our doctors and team.
Oral Surgery of Tidewater, Highly Rated and Veteran Led